9 cups of Chex cereal – I used rice and corn
1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1//2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
1 bag of candy corn
3 cups of pretzels
- Measure out cereal into a large bowl.
- In a microsafe bowl, melt chocolate, peanut butter and butter for 30 seconds at a time until smooth.
- Stir vanilla into chocolate mixture.
- Pour chocolate over cereal and mix until well coated.
- Measure confectioners sugar into a large zip top bag and add cereal.
- Gently mix.
- Spread cereal on parchment or wax paper placed on counter top – let cool for 15 minutes.
- In a clean bowl or zip top bag, add cereal mix, candy corn and pretzels.
- Mix gently. Store in a sealed container.