1 cup of Potatoes – coarsely chopped
1 large egg
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon fresh grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon chopped scallion
salt and pepper
- Melt butter in a saute pan.
- Coarsely chop leftover Crushed Potatoes.
- Add potatoes to pan and brown on medium high heat.
- Gently arrange potatoes in a circle and make a well in center.
- Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- Crack egg into center, reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook egg until white is translucent and yolk has start to set – you may need to use a lid to cover pan to help egg cook.
- Gently slide potatoes out of pan and sprinkle on scallions.
- Season with salt and pepper.