4 grilled chicken breasts – chopped or meat from one rotisserie chicken
1 cup red grapes – sliced
1/2 granny smith apple – diced
2 stalks celery – diced
1/2 cup of mayonnaise
1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
Juice of one lemon
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup sliced almonds
8 – 10 large lettuce leaves – washed and chilled
- Add chicken, grapes, apple and celery to a large bowl.
- With a wire whisk, blend next 6 ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Pour dressing over chicken and toss gently.
- Add almonds and toss.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate and fill with chicken salad.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and Chinese noodles.