- Place all ingredients in a mason jar or sealed container.
- Shake until all ingredients are mixed well. Set aside.
The Salad ~
1 large head of romaine lettuce
2 medium sized rib eye steaks
salt and pepper
- Wash and roughly chop romaine lettuce. Place in fridge to chill.
- Heat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to high heat.
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper and place on grill to cook.
- For medium grilled steaks cook on each side for 3 minutes, remove steaks from grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Place lettuce on large platter, top with cheese, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Slice steak and layer onto salad.
- Drizzle with dressing.