Warm steak layered over crisp crunchy greens with intense, rich Gorgonzola cheese and a flavor packed creamy dressing. It's a delicious way to end a day.
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- drizzle of honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- **optional - 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce
- 2 medium sized rib eye steaks
- salt and pepper
- Gorgonzola cheese
Place all ingredients in a mason jar or sealed container.
Shake until all ingredients are mixed well. Set aside.
Wash and roughly chop romaine lettuce. Place in fridge to chill.
Heat outdoor grill or indoor grill pan to high heat.
Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper and place on grill to cook.
For medium grilled steaks cook on each side for 3 minutes, remove steaks from grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
Place lettuce on large platter, top with cheese, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Slice steak and layer onto salad.
Drizzle with dressing.