3 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon of SHAKE Spice Blend – or your favorite seasoning salt
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter along with SHAKE Spice Blend in microwave until melted – approximately 25 to 30 seconds. Set aside.
- In a large dutch oven or pot, put enough oil to cover bottom of pan. Drop 3 to 4 kernels of corn in pot.
- Heat on medium high.
- After one kernel pops, add enough popcorn to cover bottom of pan in a single layer.
- Cover and shake until completely popped.
- Remove from heat. Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn. Sprinkle on parmesan cheese and toss to coat. Taste and shake on more seasoning if needed.