Let me just say…success feels so good!
1 head of cauliflower – about 4 cups, cored and cut into small pieces
1/4 cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup milk or half & half
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place cauliflower in a medium size pot and cover with water. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender but not mushy.
- Drain cauliflower and place in blender or food processor.
- Add chicken stock, butter, milk garlic powder salt and pepper. Blend until almost smooth. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed.
- Add sour cream and parmesan cheese and blend until smooth.
- Heat thoroughly and serve with chicken, beef or sautéed vegetables.