Let’s just get right to things…its’ party time! For me this means hosting a few get togethers, attending some fun parties and being prepared for the unexpected. So, with so much going on, I always have a few things in my fridge/freezer and pantry to make sure things run smoothly.
Perfect for any party.
- 2 8- oz blocks cream cheese - room temperature
- 2 cans crushed pineapple - drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 cups chopped pecans
in a food processor, blend cream cheese until smooth.
Add pineapple, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire, chives and seasonings. Pulse until blended. Remove knife from processor bowl and place mixture in refrigerator until firm.
Divide cheese mixture into 4 equal portions. Roll into a balls then in chopped pecans and place on plastic wrap. Tighten wrap around each cheese ball.
Store in fridge if serving within 24 hours. Can be frozen an thawed 2 hours before serving.