Simple ingredients are all you need to make a nourishing dish that’s loaded with flavor! This collection of 15 Recipes Made With 10 Ingredients Or Less takes pantry ingredients along with everyday fridge finds and turns them into amazing dishes you’ll be proud to serve your family.
Cooking a delicious main dish does not have to be stressful. With a bit of creativity and imagination, you can take simple ingredients and turn them into something wonderful and satisfying. Over the years, I’ve tried to keep things straightforward and uncomplicated in my kitchen making way for amazing food to shine through.
This collection of 15 recipes combines some of my favorite things from my pantry and fridge. Sometimes we all have to resort to “last minute” cooking. Whether we’re rushing home from a busy day at work, or we’re hunkered down at home with our family, we still have to feed ourselves and our loved ones. That’s where these recipes come into play. There’s a sense of peace knowing that you can pull out a recipe, grab a few ingredients and cook up something delicious.
Each of these 15 recipes is easy to make and they are all relativity inexpensive. To make sure that each is delivering BIG on flavor, there are a few special items you’ll want to start keeping in your fridge and pantry. Here are my go-to favorites:
- fresh lemons – for zesting and juicing.
- fresh herbs – this may seem like a splurge but believe me, once you pick 2 or three of your favorites, you’ll be surprised how fast you’ll fall in love with their bright flavor.
- red wine and apple cider vinegar – with a splash or two of either one of these, you’ll add a punch of unexpected flavor to your recipes.
- Kosher salt – it’s easier to distribute since the grains are larger and it also delivers a salty taste without the chemical flavor that iodized salt has.
- fresh cracked pepper – better, more intense flavor since you’re cracking the peppercorns fresh.
15 Recipes Made With 7 Ingredients Or Less
Make sure to save all the recipes! Pin to your Pinterest board HERE.
Rate & Comment