Watermelon Salad is cool, fresh and perfect for summer. The next best thing besides the flavor is just how easy this salad is to make!
- 6 cups washed baby spinach
- 4 cup cubed watermelon
- 1/4 red onion - thinly sliced
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large clove garlic (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Place spinach on plates.
Top with remaining ingredients and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with balsamic dressing.
Place all ingredients in a small jar and shake to emulsify.