It may seem like I’ve been “out in the weeds” this past week but that’s very far from what’s really been happening. I’ve been working non stop on several projects….
- A total new design of A Southern Soul is on the way! I am just beside myself with excitement and can’t wait to share it with you.
- A new logo design is being completed and is almost ready. My sweet, talented friend Corey has been so patient with me….bless his heart…I really mean it!
- I’ve been cooking, testing and cooking again, so new recipes are on the way…
- great soups for fall
- crazy treats for Halloween
- healthy, easy breakfast ideas
- yummy seasonal desserts
- several new sauces and dressing
- A 3 part series on “Freezer Meals” that I believe will help all of us stay organized and provide our families with healthy, homemade meals.
- Something new – GIVEAWAYS are right around the corner….Cookbooks, Magazines and cool kitchen gadgets…plus some of my favorite things!
- I have added a “PRINT ME” button to my recipes! It’s available on a few of the most recent ones and hopefully I’ll have all of the posted recipes updated within a few weeks.
- a shopping list options is in the works as well!
- And last but not least…I helped a friend organize a Bridesmaid luncheon which I think turned out quite sweet and memorable. Best wishes Allison and David!