Grilled chicken salad with juicy grapes served in crisp lettuce leaves.
- 4 grilled chicken breasts - chopped or meat from one rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup red grapes - sliced
- 1/2 granny smith apple - diced
- 2 stalks celery - diced
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 heaping teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 8 - 10 large lettuce leaves - washed and chilled
Add chicken, grapes, apple and celery to a large bowl.
With a wire whisk, blend next 6 ingredients until smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Pour dressing over chicken and toss gently.
Add almonds and toss.
Place lettuce leaves on plate and fill with chicken salad.
Garnish with chopped scallions and Chinese noodles.