This crazy good dip disappears fast. I try to freshen it up a little by topping it off with homemade Pico de Gallo.
- 1 cup cilantro - chopped
- 2 limes - juiced
- 2 jalapeños - seeded and chopped
- 1 red onion - chopped
- 4-5 ripe tomatoes - chopped
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cans (15 ounce each) low sodium refried beans
- 3 cups guacamole - homemade or store bought
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- homemade pico de gallo
Mix all ingredients together in a medium size bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings. Set aside.
Mix together sour cream and taco seasoning. Set aside.
In a 9 X 13 inch pan, layer refried beans. Layer guacamole evenly over beans.
Spread sour cream mixture over guacamole layer, then sprinkle over cheese.
Spoon homemade pico de gallo over all layers. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Serve with taco chips.
Make sure to save this recipe. It’s easy, just PIN it HERE!