This post contains affiliate links.
This collection of 36 Star Spangles Recipes are all favorites for the 4th of July! Each one is easy to make and perfect a family celebration, block party, or cookout with some of your favorite friends.
When it’s time to celebrate one of the most fun, and festive holidays of the year, you know delicious food is going to be center stage
July 4th is that day! Every year, I look forward to this special holiday filled with red, white, and blue. There’s always lots of laughter, fun games, hot grills full of good food, and of course fireworks.
This year, I’ll be hosting an all-American cookout with our family and some friends. I’ll be serving summer classics like burgers and dogs along with new recipes that are full of fresh, farmer’s market produce.
Tips For The Best 4th Of July Celebration
- Make a plan for serving the food. Make sure that hot food stays hot and cold food stays cool. I use different size coolers inside and out to keep drinks, salads and dips cold. For hot foods, the crockpot is a lifesaver for serving up baked beans, hot dips, and chili for hot dogs.
- One of the best pieces of hosting advice I received years ago is this – always make sure you have enough ice on hand. I shop a couple of days ahead of time for what I’ll need.
- I like to burn citronella candles to warn off any flying critters that could spoil the fun. I also keep some non-toxic bug spray on hand as well.
- Shop your local Dollar Store or on Amazon for festive paper products with a red, white, and blue theme. Check out my Amazon Store for some of my favorites.
- I don’t get too fancy with serving platters and dishes. I keep things simple with items I already have since the food is the star of the show!