This post may contain affiliate links.
Christmas cookies are not just for Santa! This collection of 9 Favorite Christmas Cookie Recipes has something for everyone. Make this holiday season extra sweet for your family, friends, and neighbors with any or all of these easy to make cookie recipes.
Cookies, cookies, and more cookies! They are a big part of the holiday season and they make people so happy. Whether they are made for Santa, a party, cookie swap, or to give as gifts or maybe even for you, they are always a welcome treat.
Lately, I’ve been on somewhat of a cookie binge, and man, oh, man, that’s made my family super happy. Since they’ve enjoyed my little creations so much, I thought it would be fun to put together a round-up of our family favorites. All 9 of these recipes are easy to make and vetted by some pretty discerning taste testers. They all agree that these cookies are their favorites!
Before You Start Baking, Follow These 3 Tips For Making Great Cookies:
- Read the recipe a couple of times BEFORE you start baking.
- Make sure your eggs and butter are at room temperature. This makes such a difference when it’s time to start mixing ingredients.
- Sift dry ingredients together. Getting air into flour, baking powder, and baking soda helps make for fluffier cookies.
My Favorite Tools For Making Cookies
- My best tool for mixing is my trusty stand mixer.
- I can’t do without these super sturdy baking pans.
- These parchment paper sheets are a life-saver.
- I love these mixing bowls in different sizes.
- My go-to measuring spoons, dry measuring cups, and liquid measuring cups.