Y’all know what a fan I am of stretching one meal into two, aka – a leftover redo and this one is a home run. So, with leftover baked beans and some ground beef on hand, I knew I had the start of something, but what? It didn’t take long to come up with the answer…Nachos! I set up the counter with all of the toppings, heated up the grill and within 20 minutes, we had dinner. Delicioso…
Baked Bean Beefy Nachos
Leftover beans and leftover ground beef combine to make yummy Baked Bean Beefy Nachos/
- 2 cups baked beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 bag corn chips
- Toppings - shredded cheese, sour cream, pickled jalapenos, hot sauce, chopped scallions.
- In a deep skillet, brown the ground beef.
- Add taco mix and water.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add baked beans, mixing gently.
- Heat grill or oven to high.
- Heat corn chips until warm.
- Add meat & bean mixture, top with cheese.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Serve with toppings.