I love BBQ chicken, Caesar salads & flatbread of any kind. Well, when you combine all three into one dish, you get something that is AWESOME! This crazy thing came about when I saw a large piece of fresh flatbread at my favorite “we’ve gotta get a lot of stuff stores” – Costco. So, I bought the bread, brought it home and forgot about it for a couple of days. Then, things got hectic, we all got hungry and I needed something for dinner, so here’s what came to be….
BBQ Chicken Caesar Flatbread
- 1 cooked chicken breast or any other piece(s) of chicken you have on hand - about 2 cups chopped.
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 cups grated cheese - I used cheddar, Monterrey jack & Parmesan.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toast flatbread for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Coat the toasted bread with BBQ sauce and layer 1 cup of cheeses on sauce.
- Pour dressing over chicken making sure to mix well and layer onto the flatbread.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- You can finish off with any extras like grated Parmesan cheese, sliced onions, bacon.