Simple and to the point, there’s nothing liked grilled steak. Last night’s fare – beautiful, Ribeye steaks with a little something extra….Blue Cheese Butter.
Blue Cheese Butter
- 1 stick of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 oz (about 1/4 cup) of blue cheese
- 1/2 clove garlic - finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and blend with a fork.
- On a sheet of parchment or wax paper, place butter mixture and shape into a log.
- Using the paper, roll the butter into a tight log and twist the ends to secure.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Cut into 1/2" rounds and place on steaks, chops, potatoes or any other dish.