The Luck of the Irish has been in my house today! I’ve been testing a few recipes for St. Patrick’s Day and prepping for a special dinner party. That celebrated day is also Mr. A Southern Soul’s birthday so, I decided we should start the party a little early. Sometimes you need to do dessert first so I grabbed my fav box mix – Ghirardelli Double Chocolate and added a few extra ingredients. These brownies are rich, fudgy and have the perfect minty crunch from the M&M’s. It’s always fun to get the party started a little early…
Chocolate Mint Brownies
If you're craving some chocolate mint, these brownies are sure to satisfy your eyes along with your tummy.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 box Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix
- 1 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- M&M Mint Chocolate Candy
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line an 8X8 baking dish with foil, leaving 2 sides with "handles" for easy removal of brownies. Coat with cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to instructions on box.
- Add peppermint, vanilla and coffee stirring to blend.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and top with mint candy.
- Bake per instructions on box mix. Let cool completely. Cut into squares.