For an easy to make treat that’s sure to satisfy your sweet tooth, Cinnamon Sugar Crackers are just the thing. Turn ordinary oyster crackers into an irresistible treat with butter, sugar and cinnamon. Enjoy this yummy snack as an afternoon pick me up, while you’re watching your favorite show, game day or as lunchbox surprise!
Cinnamon Sugar Crackers. They’re crispy, crunchy and made with just four ingredients. Now, here’s where the trouble starts. These babies are totally irresistible. After just one little bite, you’ll be flooded with memories of warm cinnamon toast just like you had as a kid. Only now, you can make up a batch of these crackers and enjoy them any time you want!
I make no secret of my affinity for snacks. Mostly, I love all things savory but every now and again, I’ve just got to have something sweet. To qualify that, I want a little something sweet, not a snack that’s over the top. When I came up with this recipe, I was inspired by one of my most popular snack recipes, No Bake Ranch Fire Crackers. I traded out the savory ingredients for butter, sugar and cinnamon and kept my “no bake” method for blending all the flavors together. These sweet little crackers are just the thing to give me my fix in the afternoon when I’m ready to enjoy a cup of coffee.
What you’ll need to make Cinnamon Sugar Crackers:
- oyster crackers
How do I make these snacks?
- This is a simple NO BAKE recipe. All you’ll need is a microwave safe bowl, measuring spoons and a zip lock bag
- Melt the butter in a microwave container. I use a measuring cup.
- Measure out the sugar and cinnamon then mix.
- Add the oyster crackers to a zip lock bag. Pour in the butter and toss to mix. Add in the cinnamon sugar and toss again.
- Let crackers sit for 4 to 5 hours to absorb all the flavors.
Want more easy to make snack recipes? Check out these recipes:
- Crock Pot Zesty Crackers
- Sweet & Nutty Snack Mix
- No Bake Ranch Fire Crackers
- Kicked Up Pretzels & Cashews
- Classic Muddy Buddies
Cinnamon Sugar Crackers
- 2 9 oz bags oyster crackers
- 5 tablespoons butter - melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Add both bags of oyster crackers to a large zip top bag. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in an microwave safe container. Pour butter over the crackers and toss to coat. Sprinkle sugar over buttered crackers. Seal bag and shake to mix. Set aside for about 4 hours letting flavors marry.
Want to save this recipe? PIN it HERE!