Welcome to Monday, friends! It’s gonna be a busy week but around here we are prepared. My pantry is stocked, to-do lists have been updated, book bags cleaned out & repacked and the laundry is done being worked on. On Sunday, in between all of the chores, we had a great time hanging out watching a funny movie and some football, which of course dictated that we have something yummy to eat. I decided to give one of my Pinterest pins a try and yes, it was a big hit! I took a short cut and used a box cornbread mix and added a little spice to the mix. I served up the corn dog muffins with mustard & ketchup along with a big fruit salad and dinner was served. With a great weekend in the bag…Monday morning has never felt so good!
Fun and yummy, these corn dog mini muffins are sure to be a hit with little hands, and big ones too.
- 1 box corn muffin mix (I used Jiffy)
- 3 beef bun length hot dogs
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Parmesean cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Make corn muffins mix according to directions on box.
- Mix in cayenne pepper and cheese.
- Using a tablespoon or small scoop, drop corn meal into muffin tin.
- Cut hot dogs into 6 equal parts.
- Place each hot dog into the center of each muffin.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Made these for lunch today for my husband and I and they were really good. Thanks for a quick, easy and yummy treat.