These beautiful days have allowed us to get back on somewhat of a normal schedule which means several after school events & practices. The boys fly into the house, change clothes, grab their gear and yell…”I’m hungry, do we have anything to eat?” Really?
Deviled Egg Dip
- 4 boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons good mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- Boil eggs and chop yolk and white together. I use my pastry cutter to make this task fast and easy.
- Add mayo, horseradish, dash of hot sauce, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Place in a bowl and serve with crackers and veggie sticks.