With the temperatures sinking into the single digits, everyone is trying to stay warm and if you are like me, you’ve been making soups, stews and the slow cooker has become your best friend. When is time to serve a great dish of comfort food, I always have a platter of crusty bread and flavored olive oil on the table. Making your own flavored oil is easy, inexpensive and a great way to add flavor to your meal. The biggest bonus is that you can add whatever flavors your family likes! Here’s my go to recipe…
Garlic Infused Dipping Oil
Making your own flavored oil is easy, inexpensive and a great way to add flavor to your meal.Print Rate
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary sprigs - chopped (1 1/2 teaspoon if dried)
- 2 cloves garlic - grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Place all ingredients into a jar, seal and shake until blended.
- Pour into shallow bowl or dish and serve with bread.
Can be stored for up to 1 week, covered.
Here’s a few links to soup recipes to serve up with your dipping oil ~
Stay warm, friends!