Weather – Perfect.
Burgers – Fat and Happy.
Grill – Hot.
Guacamole – Rich, Creamy, Spicy.
I had a bowl of ripe avocados sitting on my counter and with some onion, lime and a few other ingredients, I had something special made in no time flat. Just add crunchy chips…done.
To finish – add 1 hungry family, 1 table ready for food, a blessing, conversation and lots of laughter.
- 2 large avocados , pitted and removed from skin
- 2 tablespoons onion - minced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños - minced
- 1 garlic clove - grated
- 1 lime - juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium sized bowl, mash avocado with fork or pasty cutter.
- Add all other ingredients and blend well.
- Serve with chips and fresh veggies.