Get ready to have your taste buds blown away with Midweek Menu 132! A fresh veggie salad, juicy grilled chicken, easy-to-make rice, homemade hummus, and a no-bake dessert are the easy recipes we’re serving this week.
Over the past few days, the weather has been incredibly beautiful. So, there was only one thing to do. Fire up the grill! Some of my favorite recipes like Balsamic Chicken Thighs or Grilled Pork Tenderloin are cooked over a flame making them extra flavorful.
This week’s menu is made up of simple recipes that any home cook can make. Actually, there’s very little cooking going on which makes this menu great for keeping the kitchen cool during warm summer days.
Pro Tips For Making Any Meal
If you’re just learning to cook or unsure of how to pull this menu off, here’s 2 things to do to help you be successful:
- Before starting, read each recipe through at least twice.
- Gather all the ingredients for each recipe before you start cooking. This will keep you organized and moving forward when it’s time to make each dish.
Last but not least, trust your instincts. You’ve got this!
Now, let’s get cooking…
Make Your Own Homemade Greek Salad Dressing And Marinade!
Homemade Greek Salad Dressing is so simple to make and is so much better than anything you can buy at the store!
This Dressing Is:
- zesty and packed with flavor from dried thyme and oregano.
- has no preservatives or added ingredients – just pure homemade goodness.
- perfect to serve with a classic Greek salad made with fresh lettuce, creamy feta cheese, olives, and peppers.
- doubles as a marinade for chicken, pork, and perfect for flank steak.
- so easy to make that you’ll keep in your fridge at the ready!