Four easy-to-make recipes that will make time around the table extra special and super delicious! Stress-free cooking with simple ingredients is what Midweek Menu 139 is all about.
It’s time! Maybe even past time to flip the script on meal planning. Why? Because it’s kind of got a bad rap and I want to put a positive spin on things. So, instead of thinking about meal planning, and all the work that takes, I’m going to focus on meal prep.
Why Meal Prep Is The Thing To Focus On
- It saves time in the kitchen.
- There’s a lower stress level on “what to cook” since so many ingredients will be prepped and ready to cook.
- It saves money since the temptation to hit up the drive-thru or order take-out is lowered.
- Portion control and healthy eating are easier.
- It’s easy to prep for just one meal or for 5 depending on what you’ll be cooking.
Every week, my goal for Midweek Menu is to help make cooking dinner enjoyable, fun and something to look forward to. Along the way, I want you to learn something new. Whether it’s a cooking method or new flavor combinations.
Let’s change how we think about meal planning. By focusing on meal prep, we can put a positive spin on things and make some memorable recipes for our family and friends!