These four easy family dinner recipes are short on effort and big on flavor, making them perfect for a Midweek Menu. Each one is a proven winner at the table, and they’re also easy on your budget.
This week’s menu might just be one of the best all-around menus to serve any time of the year. Here’s why:
- Each recipe is easy to make for any level cook.
- All the ingredients are readily available all year long.
- The recipes are easy to double or triple, making this menu great to use when you are feeding a crowd or want to make extras for leftovers.
How To Make Midweek Menu Successful
If you’re just learning to cook or unsure of how to pull this menu off, here’s 2 things to do to help you be successful:
- Before starting, read each recipe through at least twice.
- Gather all the ingredients for each recipe before you start cooking. This will keep you organized and moving forward when it’s time to make each dish.
Last but not least, trust your instincts. You’ve got this!
Now, let’s get cooking!
New To Cooking? Start Here!
One of the best things about creating recipes and writing for A Southern Soul is hearing from my readers. I’m a “people person” so there’s nothing like connecting with folks. Whether it’s a comment on Facebook, Instagram, or the blog, I love hearing from people who take a moment to send me a message.
Oftentimes, those messages come in the form of a question about what items I use to make a recipe. Sometimes the question comes from a seasoned cook who is curious about what brands I use. There are also questions from folks who are trying to be better home cooks and just need a little help at building a good foundation of tools in their kitchen.
I take all those questions to heart and decided to put together a list of the 10 Things I Use In My Kitchen Every Week.