This post may contain affiliate links.
Making a homemade meal does not have to be hard or boring, and Midweek Menu proves it! With these four delicious and budget-friendly recipes, you can make a meal that your family will rave about.
Putting together a menu that’s full of great food that’s simple to make is something I’m passionate about. For years, my goal for my family was to gather together (as many times as possible during the week) at the table, share a meal, some laughter, and love on each other. Now, I’m passing on those menus to you!
How To Make Midweek Menu Work For You
- Below you will find a link for each recipe in the menu. Read each recipe a couple of times to get a feel for how it should be made. Each recipe card included in the post has a print button along with the option to increase or decrease the portion size.
- Make a grocery list of the items you’ll need for the recipes.
- Think through the recipe and make any substitutions of ingredients you don’t want to use.
- Get out your calendar or planner and decide which day of the week you want to make the menu.
- Have fun! Cooking should be fun and enjoyable. Make these recipes you own by putting your own special twist on them