Midweek Menu #59 is bringing you a line up that’s loaded with great recipes! A reader favorite dish, slow cooked pork roast flavored with brown sugar and balsamic vinegar, then cheesy potatoes, a healthy veggies and dessert is what we’re serving up this week and every recipe is easy to make.
I’m tickled to bring you this menu because it’s made from “reader favorite” recipes. It’s such a joy each week to share recipes with you. What’s even more fun is when you reach out and let me know what you’ve made. That’s why, I thought is was time to bring together a couple of tried and true A Southern Soul recipes along with some new ones in one great menu.
A few menu notes:
- When making the slaw, I buy a packaged mix from the grocery store. It’s a big time saver and cuts down on waste.
- The pork roast photo might not be the prettiest but BELIEVE ME, this recipe is a winner! Make sure that you don’t skip the last steps making the gravy. It takes the roast to a whole new level.
- You can cook the potatoes in foil packs in the oven or on the grill. It’s totally up to you and the outcome is the same.
- I like to prep my broccoli ahead of time and store it in the fridge until I’m ready to roast it. Just put on the roasting pan, add your other ingredients and your’re set.
- The Honey Bun cake is so easy to make and can be made the night before, although it might not make it to the supper table!
Midweek Menu #59 Recipes: Click on the title for ingredient list and cooking instructions with printable recipe card included.
Want to save this menu? Pin it HERE!