Looking for some quick and easy midweek menu ideas that are sure to please everyone in your household? You’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re planning a cozy night in or hosting a game-day get-together, these simple yet gourmet sliders, crisp and flavorful potato wedges, and indulgent chocolate dessert are sure to hit the spot.
Easy Midweek Menu
Hey there! Midweek dinners can be tough, right? That’s why I love this go-to menu featuring Reuben sliders, air fryer potato wedges, and chocolate chess pie. The sliders are packed with flavor, and the potato wedges are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Plus, the chocolate chess pie is a decadent delight that’s easy to make.
- What kind of bread should I use for the sliders? Traditional Reuben sandwiches are made with rye bread, but you can use any type of bread you like for the sliders. Miniature slider buns work well, or you can use small rolls or slices of bread.
- Can I use Thousand Island dressing as a dip? Yes, Thousand Island dressing can be used as a dip for vegetables, chips, or other snacks
- How long does Thousand Island dressing last in the refrigerator? Homemade Thousand Island dressing will last for up to a week in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Do I need to peel the potatoes before making air fryer potato wedges? It’s up to you! You can leave the skins on for added texture and flavor, or peel them if you prefer. Just be sure to scrub the potatoes well before cutting them into wedges.
- Do I need to pre-bake the pie crust before adding the filling? No, you don’t need to pre-bake the pie crust before adding the filling. Simply pour the filling into the unbaked crust and bake as directed.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Reuben Sliders
Slow-cooker corned beef is an easy way to make meat for any variety of sandwiches.
Classic Thousand Island Dressing
Homemade dressing is always the BEST way to show off fresh greens. This Classic Thousand Island Dressing, made in less than ten minutes, is creamy, tangy with a hint of sweetness and is not only wonderful on salads but also on burgers, sandwiches and as a dip!
Best Air Fryer Potatoes Wedges
Air Fryer Potato Wedges are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside making them a great side dish or snack! These perfectly seasoned potato wedges finished with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and parsley are made in minutes and terrific served with your favorite dipping sauce.
Love, love, LOVE your post. Absolutely delicious recipes. Thank you for sharing your “knack” for such yummy dishes!