Let’s just get right to things…its’ party time! For me this means hosting a few get togethers, attending some fun parties and being prepared for the unexpected. So, with so much going on, I always have a few things in my fridge/freezer and pantry to make sure things run smoothly.
- 2 8- oz blocks cream cheese - room temperature
- 2 cans crushed pineapple - drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- in a food processor, blend cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pineapple, cheddar cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire, chives and seasonings. Pulse until blended. Remove knife from processor bowl and place mixture in refrigerator until firm.
- Divide cheese mixture into 4 equal portions. Roll into a balls then in chopped pecans and place on plastic wrap. Tighten wrap around each cheese ball.
- Store in fridge if serving within 24 hours. Can be frozen an thawed 2 hours before serving.