- 1 3/4 cups 100% POM pomegranate juice
- Pour pomegranate juice into a small sauce pan.
- Bring liquid to a boil and reduce heat.
- Keep cooking liquid on a slow boil until reduced BY ONE HALF.
- Remove from heat and let cool. Store in a sealed container until ready to use. Will keep in refrigerator for approximately one month.
After making your reduction and letting it cool, you can use it in a variety of ways. I have two favorites – in a salad dressing and as a glaze for seafood & meats. It’s also great as a topping for desserts like ice cream or cheese cake. So go ahead, get creative with this interesting, unique ingredient! FYI ~ it’s vegan, gluten free and is full of antioxidants, vitamin K and loaded with potassium.