What you’ll need to make Whipped Feta:
- feta cheese
- cream cheese
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- red chili flakes
Want more great cheese appetizers?
- Honey & Pistachio Goat Cheese
- Red Pepper Jelly and Cream Cheese
- Cheddar & Chive Cheese Ball
- Cream Cheese & Olives with Fresh Veggies
- Jalapeño Popper Cheese Ball
If you love cheese and want to try a new cheesy dip, this whipped feta may be the perfect solution.Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 6 ounce block feta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil , plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes , plus more for serving
- Place feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil salt and red pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until cheese broken up then blend until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and dress with additional olive oil and red pepper flakes. Serve with pita chips, crackers or chilled vegetables.
Want to save this recipe? Pin it HERE!
Items You Might Need For This Recipe
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank
Price: $22.50Was: $49.95