What you’ll need to make Whipped Feta:
- feta cheese
- cream cheese
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- red chili flakes
Want more great cheese appetizers?
- Honey & Pistachio Goat Cheese
- Red Pepper Jelly and Cream Cheese
- Cheddar & Chive Cheese Ball
- Cream Cheese & Olives with Fresh Veggies
- Jalapeño Popper Cheese Ball
If you love cheese and want to try a new cheesy dip, this whipped feta may be the perfect solution.Print Pin Rate
- 6 ounce block feta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove , minced
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil , plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of red pepper flakes , plus more for serving
- Place feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil salt and red pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Pulse until cheese broken up then blend until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Spoon into a bowl and dress with additional olive oil and red pepper flakes. Serve with pita chips, crackers or chilled vegetables.
Want to save this recipe? Pin it HERE!