English Muffin Pizzas
English muffins are turned into pizzas with just a few simple ingredients. Ham, cheese, feta and herbs make for great combinations that will make your family happy.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 6 English Muffins - split
- olive oil
- pizza sauce - my homemade sauce:
- mix together – 1 8oz can of tomato sauce , 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon dried basil, dash of red pepper. Heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese - crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded ham
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees
Split muffins in half using a knife or fork. Place on baking stone or sheet pan.
Mix together ingredients for pizza sauce and spread on each English muffin. Add toppings of choice to each muffin. Place pan in oven and bake 8 - 10 minutes until edges are crispy and cheese is thoroughly melted.