Garlic & Parmesan Skillet Rolls
Dinner rolls don't have to be boring, make them extra yummy by adding just a few flavors.
- 12 frozen dinner rolls (I use Rhodes)
- 1/2 stick butter - melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried italian herb blend
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Lightly butter the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Place dinner rolls in skillet. Let rolls thaw until doubled in size - according to package directions.
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Melt butter in microwave safe dish. Once melted, add garlic, herbs and salt. Stir to combine. Brush butter mixture over rolls.
Bake for 10 minutes. Take rolls out of oven and sprinkle on cheese. Return to oven and bake until done, approximately 5 more minutes.