Blondies are an easy treat that are super customizable, just add your favorite extra ingredients to the mix.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time25 mins
- 1 stick melted butter (8 tablespoons)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- This is a "1 bowl wonder" and does not require a mixer, just a wooden spoon and strong arm!
- You can mix in lots of extras depending on your tastes - chocolate chips, nuts, chopped dried cherries, expresso.
- They can also be frosted with cream cheese icing.
- I tend to double the recipe since these treats never last very long.