For a low carb snack that everyone loves, bake up some pepperoni for an unexpected chip!
This quick snack is so crazy it’s almost embarrassing…but I just had to share! I came up with borrowed this after seeing something similar on a restaurant menu. Well, for what they were charging for their appetizer you can make a whole tray full of these chips! Just grab a bag of sliced pepperoni from the grocery, bake until crunchy, make a little dip and you are good to go.
This is a cheap and cheerful snack that everybody loves!
Getting bored of regular chips with your dip? Try these pepperoni chips instead.
- 1 bag of sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chips on wire rack on baking sheet.
- you can use baking sheet without wire rack as well
- Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from rack and place on paper towels to remove any excess fat.
- Serve with your favorite dip.
Suggestions for dipping ~ ranch, spicy mustard, marinara sauce