Spinach Artichoke Dip is rich, creamy, and super easy to make in the slow cooker. This cheesy, warm dip with swirls of fresh spinach and artichokes is a crowd-pleasing appetizer that’s perfect for your next party, game day celebration, or when you’re entertaining.
It’s finally here! Football season. Ever since I was little I’ve loved the game. Every year, at the start of the season I still get a bit giddy when it’s time for the players to take the field.
There’s a lot of fun to be had as we root for our favorite team and scarf down our game day eats. This year, to kick off the season my homegate party recipes include Meat Lovers stuffed French Bread Pizza, Air Fryer Chicken Wings, and the newest member in the line-up, Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip.
This recipe is so easy to make since you technically throw everything in the crock pot and let it work its magic. As an added bonus, this dip is great to serve at any party since the slow cooker will keep it nice and warm while you enjoy time with your guests.
What You Need To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Fresh Spinach
- Canned or Jarred Artichoke Hearts
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
Can You Substitute Frozen Spinach For Fresh?
I think using fresh is best but you can substitute frozen if needed. Thaw the spinach, drain it and squeeze out as much liquid as possible then add with the rest of the ingredients to the crock pot.
What To Serve With This Dip
- Triscuits or Wheat Thins
- Your favorite snack cracker
- Homemade Pita Chips
- Tortilla Chips
- Carrot and Celery Sticks
Can Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Absolutely! Just make it per the instructions, let it cool then store, covered, in the fridge. When you want to serve it, just add it back to the slow cooker, heat thoroughly, stir,and enjoy!
More Homegate/Tailgate Recipes You’ll Love!
- Ultimate Pulled Pork Nachos
- Pimento Cheese Sausage Dip
- Crock Pot Reuben Dip
- Grilled Sausage With Peppers And Onions
- Kitchen Sink Cookies
Last but not least…
If you make this spinach artichoke dip recipe, be sure to leave a comment and a rating. I always love hearing from you! Also, if you make it, snap a pic and tag me on Instagram. I’d love to see your photo.
- 1 10 ounce bag fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small crock pot and stir. Put the lid on and set on LOW for 2 hours. After 1 hour, remove lid, and stir. Replace lid and continue to cook for 1 additional hour.
- Stir dip and taste to adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers or chips.
This post may contain affiliate links.