This post may contain affiliate links.
Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, herbs and cheddar cheese are outrageously good! Served as an appetizer or snack, this is a recipe that’s sure to become a favorite at parties, cookouts and family gatherings.
It’s Friday and that means one thing around here…it’s time to chill out. It’s become a tradition here in the Southern Soul house, that on Friday afternoons, we kick back, enjoy a cold beverage and munch on something yummy.
Over the years, I’ve compiled quite a list of easy to make appetizers that are ideal for making life easy in the kitchen after a hard week.
One of the most simple yet outrageously good snacks that I make is stuffed celery. I always have the necessary ingredients on hand and the recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes.
Ingredients Needed For This Recipe
- Cream Cheese
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cooked Crumbled Bacon
- Fresh Chopped Chives
- Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Salt And Pepper
- Hot Sauce
Can Stuffed Celery Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Yes, it sure can! You can make the cream cheese mixture, prep the celery, and store them separately. When you are ready to serve, just fill the celery with the mixture.
Since celery is such a sturdy vegetable, you can completely make the stuffed celery a couple of hours prior to serving and store in the refrigerator.
More Great Appetizers You’ll Love!
- Crock Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Sweet And Spicy Bacon Wrapped Little Smokies
- Black Bean And Corn Salsa
- Crock Pot Little Smokies
- Creamy Crab Dip
- 4 – 5 stalks celery – washed and dried
- 1 8 oz cream cheese – softened
- ¼ cup bacon – chopped
- ½ cup cheddar cheese – grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley – chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives – chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Cut celery stalks in half and set aside. Using a food processor or hand held mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in bacon, cheese, parsley, chives, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pulse or blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill the celery “boat” with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with addition chives and bacon if desired. Serve immediately!