Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese, bacon, herbs and cheddar cheese are outrageously good! Served as an appetizer or snack, this is a recipe that’s sure to become a favorite at parties, cookouts and family gatherings.
It’s Friday and that means one thing around here…it’s time to chill out. It’s become a tradition here in the Southern Soul house, that on Friday afternoons, we kick back, enjoy a cold beverage and munch on something yummy. Over the years, I’ve compiled quite a list of easy to make appetizers that are ideal for making life easy in the kitchen after a hard week. One of the most simple yet outrageously good snacks that I make is stuffed celery. I always have the necessary ingredients on hand and the recipe comes together in less than 15 minutes.
As I write this post together, I’m already thinking about putting together my little “party” for later today. It’s been a great week but super busy. April and May are always like that for us especially since we’ve had kids in school. Well, this is the last year spring will be so busy. My youngest is graduating from high school in a few weeks and is moving on to make his dreams come true. It’s just a tad bit bittersweet but Mr. A Southern Soul and I have done our jobs and raised two great sons, so now it’s time to move on to another chapter in our lives. One thing’s for sure, the tradition of Friday afternoon get together’s will continue and the door will always be open.
More Great Easy To Make Appetizers
- Bacon Deviled Eggs
- Salami Chips with Horseradish Mustard Dip
- Pepper Jelly & Cream Cheese Appetizer
- Southern Caviar
- White Bean Garlic Dip
- 5 Minute Salsa
- 4 - 5 stalks celery - washed and dried
- 1 8 oz cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup bacon - chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley - chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives - chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- Cut celery stalks in half and set aside. Using a food processor or hand held mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in bacon, cheese, parsley, chives, salt, pepper and hot sauce. Pulse or blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Using a small spoon, fill the celery "boat" with cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with addition chives and bacon if desired. Serve immediately!
Make sure to PIN this recipe HERE to SAVE!
Items You Might Need For This Recipe