- Microwave butter and marshmallows in a glass bowl on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Mix in cereal.
- Press into a greased 9 x 11 baking dish using wax paper or buttered hands.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bow.
- Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds.
- Stir chocolate – not all chips will be melted.
- Microwave on 50% power for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until all chips are melted.
- If chocolate is not melted, microwave for 10 seconds additional and stir until smooth.
- Once krispy treats are set, cut into squares or whatever shape you desire.
- Dip each square into chocolate and let harden.
- I place my treats in the refrigerator to help them set up.
Easter is just a few days away and Spring Break has started! We need a little down time around here so I thought I’d kick things off by giving the boys a sweet treat. A marshmallow krispy treat dipped in white chocolate? Easter Bunny, you better watch out!
White Chocolate Dipped Krispy Treats
1/4 cup of butter – 1/2 stick
10 oz. of marshmallows – the normal bag is 10.5 so just use the whole thing.
6 cups of Fruity Pebbles cereal
11/2 cups of white chocolate chips
Find more great Easter recipes at Meal Plan Monday!