- ¼ cup butter - ½ stick
- 10 oz marshmallows - the normal bag is 10.5 so just use the whole thing.
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 11/2 cups white chocolate chips
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in a glass bowl on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- Mix in cereal.
- Press into a greased 9 x 11 baking dish using wax paper or buttered hands.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bow.
- Microwave on 50% power for 30 seconds.
- Stir chocolate - not all chips will be melted.
- Microwave on 50% power for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir until all chips are melted.
- If chocolate is not melted, microwave for 10 seconds additional and stir until smooth.
- Once krispy treats are set, cut into squares or whatever shape you desire.
- Dip each square into chocolate and let harden. I place my treats in the refrigerator to help them set up.