Here it is friends – the best ever “Cheap and Cheerful” snack! You start with pretzels and then just add whatever else you like. Over the past 2 weeks, the local groceries here were running specials on their snacks so I bought a few bags of pretzels. I’m a big savory fan so I decided to make a big batch of Ranch Pretzels and throw in some cashews Of course, these pretzels are served best with ice cold lemonade, or maybe something stronger….
Kicked Up Pretzels
Here it is friends – the best ever “Cheap and Cheerful” snack!Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 2 pound pretzels
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 packet Ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon caynne pepper
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Place pretzels and nuts on a large baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Mix dry ingredients and oil in a small bowl, blending well. Pour over pretzels.
- Roast for 1 1/2 hours stirring every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.