Here it is friends – the best ever “Cheap and Cheerful” snack! You start with pretzels and then just add whatever else you like. Over the past 2 weeks, the local groceries here were running specials on their snacks so I bought a few bags of pretzels. I’m a big savory fan so I decided to make a big batch of Ranch Pretzels and throw in some cashews Of course, these pretzels are served best with ice cold lemonade, or maybe something stronger….
Here it is friends – the best ever “Cheap and Cheerful” snack!
- 2 pound pretzels
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 packet Ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon caynne pepper
- ¾ cup canola oil
- Heat oven to 225 degrees.
- Place pretzels and nuts on a large baking sheet or roasting pan.
- Mix dry ingredients and oil in a small bowl, blending well. Pour over pretzels.
- Roast for 1 ½ hours stirring every 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Rate & Comment