Welcome to Midweek Menu! Here, you’ll find that meal planning is easy and enjoyable, especially when it comes to finding the best weeknight dinners. Each free, delicious menu helps you save time and money with tried and true recipes using easy-to-find ingredients that are sure to become family favorites.
Gathering around the family table for at least one meal a week can have a profoundly positive impact on everyone involved. I know because this happened to my family. In today’s fast-paced world, taking the time to sit down together provides a much-needed break!
These shared meals become more than just eating; they are opportunities for family members to communicate, share stories, and strengthen their relationships. This is how my husband and I raised our sons, and we all love reminiscing about the special times around the dinner table.
That’s why I am passionate about Midweek Menu. In this weekly series, my goal is to help you build a meal plan solution that’s quick and easy, healthy and delicious. And, of course, one that you’ll have a good time cooking and your family will enjoy eating!
I’ve got the first menu of 2024 ready, and I know you are going to love it, but before we start cooking, let’s get prepped and ready for success.
Save This Menu
Did you know there are several ways to save this menu and the recipes?
- You can “bookmark” the tab on your search bar.
- Tap on the “heart ❤️” near the bottom right-hand side of the post. You can add the post to your “favorites” by entering your email address to build your own recipe box.
- Send this post to your email address by clicking the “Want To Save This Recipe?” block near the top of the post.
- Pin to your favorite Pinterest board.
Make A Grocery List
I am so pleased to share this new option for you to make your own shopping list for each recipe!
- Scroll to the “Recipe Card” or click any post’s “Jump To Recipe” button.
- Click the “Add To Shopping List” button on the card, then, click a second time on “Go To Shopping List.”
- You will be taken to your “Shopping List” with each recipe listed. Click on the “shopping cart 🛒” to see the list of items you need to purchase.
- Note – if you don’t see your recipe on the shopping list, click the refresh button.
Let’s Get Cooking!
For MWM 238, we’re cooking tender, juicy Crock Pot Chicken Thighs and pairing them with creamy, cheesy Stuffed Baked Potatoes. Then, to lighten things up, I’m serving a fresh and vibrant Spinach Pear Salad, adding that perfect combo of crunch and zest. And for the grand finale, a slice (or two!) of irresistible Gingerbread Cake, a sweet treat that’s the epitome of home-baked goodness.