- 2 - 3 leeks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Slice leeks in half length wise. Place in a shallow pan filled with water to clean. Gently open the layers of the leek to remove any sand, then rinse under cool water. Lay on paper towels to dry.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place leeks on roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in oven to roast for approximately 15 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on fresh lemon juice.