All the flavors of your favorite campfire Smores turned into brownies, right in your own kitchen! They are super easy to make since they start with a box brownie mix.
Early this morning, I got a call from one of the nicest people I’ve ever met and he asked me for some hospitality and refreshment help for an upcoming event. Of course, I said yes and then he kindly shared that the event is TONIGHT! Since there will be mostly adults for this get together, I called on my buddies from Caribou Coffee to help me with the beverages and then I got in the kitchen to make a little, sweet treat.
Thank goodness for a great brownie mix and with all the other ingredients on hand, I was in business. Now, I’ve got a tray full of brownies that I turned into S’mores and with a hot cup of coffee, tonight’s gathering is sure to be a success. No problems here…and I am always happy to help!
If your like this easy to make treat, you might like these sweets as well ~
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake
- Pineapple Coconut Poke Cake
- Vanilla Sheet Cake with Chocolate Fudge Icing
- Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
Turn your favorite fireside treat into brownie goodness with this s'mores brownie recipe.Print Pin Rate
- 2 boxes of brownie mix - I used Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 package of graham crackers
- Make brownies according to directions on box.
- While brownies are baking, put graham crackers in a plastic bag and crush.
- Take brownies out of oven once baked and turn broiler to high.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of brownies.
- Top marshmallow with crushed graham crackers.
- Place pan in oven for 2 to 3 minutes, watching carefully.
- Once browned, remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.