- Heat waffle iron to medium high heat.
- Place hash browns in a medium size bowl. Drizzle butter over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over hash brown and gently mix.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Place ½ of potato mixture in iron, close and lock lid.
- Cook hash browns until there is very little steam coming from waffle iron and until desired crispiness.
- Remove potatoes from waffle iron with tongs and season with additional salt and pepper.
Egg & Sausage Breakfast Bake