Smooth, rich, creamy with a little Irish added in…that’s what this delicious mixture is. Making your own Bailey’s Irish Cream is easy on your pocketbook and easy to make. There’s really not too much I can say, except, if you are out running errands this weekend, stop and pick up the ingredients and make a batch. A little over ice, a drizzle in your coffee or maybe a milkshake… just know, I’m not response for whatever happens afterwards. Cheers!
Smooth, rich, creamy with a little Irish added in…that’s what this delicious mixture is.
- ¾ cup of good Irish Whiskey
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¾ teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Pour whiskey, sugar and coffee into a sealable container and shake until blended.
- Add all other ingredients. Shake or stir until sugar is melted.
- Store in an airtight container. Keep refrigerated for 2 weeks.
Share with my friends at Weekend Potluck and Meal Plan Monday.
Thanks Lea Ann! Happy St. Patrick's Day.
Lea Ann (Cooking On The Ranch)
This is easy to make. Thanks for the recipe! Pinned.