Smooth, rich, creamy with a little Irish added in…that’s what this delicious mixture is. Making your own Bailey’s Irish Cream is easy on your pocketbook and easy to make. There’s really not too much I can say, except, if you are out running errands this weekend, stop and pick up the ingredients and make a batch. A little over ice, a drizzle in your coffee or maybe a milkshake… just know, I’m not response for whatever happens afterwards. Cheers!
Homemade Bailey's Irish Cream
Smooth, rich, creamy with a little Irish added in…that’s what this delicious mixture is.
- 3/4 cup of good Irish Whiskey
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- Pour whiskey, sugar and coffee into a sealable container and shake until blended.
- Add all other ingredients. Shake or stir until sugar is melted.
- Store in an airtight container. Keep refrigerated for 2 weeks.