Lucky Charms Snack Mix is full of sweet and salty flavors that will having you believing you’ve found your own little pot of gold! This easy to make recipe full of cereal, pretzels, peanuts and mint M&M’s, then coated with melted vanilla candy is a treat for St. Patrick’s Day that’s totally addictive.
Even if you’re not Irish, there’s just something about St. Patrick’s Day to enjoy. Whether it’s the food, wearing green or celebrating the day with a party, honoring the patron Saint of Ireland is special. Of course, you already know my family has more than a wee bit of Irish blood in our veins, so I always go the extra mile when it comes to making March 17th memorable. One of the ways I do that is with food which like so many other special days includes a snack mix!
My newest, holiday snack mix, inspired by St. Patrick’s day, is easy to make and full of fun ingredients. It starts with Lucky Charms cereal then I tossed in salty pretzels and peanuts. I added in a surprise ingredient of mint M&M’s, (I wanted more green) then tossed it all in melted vanilla candy bark. The whole thing came together in no time and to tell you the truth, it was so much fun to make that I just smiled all the way through. This is a great snack for “itty bitties” to share with their friends and teachers. Also, the recipe is so simple that they can get in on the action to help make it. The ingredients I added are flavors my family loves but you can easily adapt the recipe to your liking.
One bite of this delightful treat and you’ll be hooked. It’s great for leprechauns of any age whether you’re Irish or not!
More great snack mix recipes:
- Valentines Day Snack Mix
- Traditional Chex Mix – Slow Cooker
- Buffalo Wing Snack Mix
- Candy Corn Snack Mix
- Candy Corn Muddy Buddies
- Christmas Snack Mix
Lucky Charms Snack Mix
- 1 10.5 oz. box Lucky Charms cereal
- 1 8 oz. bag pretzels - broken into pieces
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 9.6 oz bag Mint M&M candies
- 1 16 oz package vanilla bark
- To a large bowl, add cereal, crushed pretzels and peanuts. Melt vanilla candy per package directions. Pour over cereal mixture stirring to coat all ingredients. Add in M&M candy and toss. Lay snack mix out on parchment or wax paper to set up. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container or zip-top bag.
Pin HERE to save!