Make this Crock Pot Chocolate Pecan Candy to share this holiday season. This sweet treat, made in no time, makes an excellent gift for teachers, neighbors and the special people who’ve helped you out during the year!
Gift giving is a big part of Christmas. It doesn’t matter how big or small the present, for me, it’s all about the fact that someone thought about me. One simple act of kindness can bring so much joy not only for the person receiving the gift but also for the giver.
For years, I’ve been making some sort of homemade treat for those special people who’ve made a difference in my life. This year, I took one of my favorite candy recipes and changed it up to make it a little more decedent. It is Christmas after all!
I used my Crock Pot Chocolate Peanut Candy recipe that’s tried and true but I skipped one of the ingredients. I changed out the peanuts for pecans. Now, that’s a upgraded twist that really makes the candy special. I also gave it a festive touch, by adding a few sugar sprinkles to some and mini candies to others.
After the candy had cooled, I packaged them up in cute, happy gift bags and tied it all up with pretty ribbon. My sweet gifts came together in no time and are ready for my son’s teachers, our neighbors, the mail person, my awesome UPS guy, and a few other folks who’ve made my life easy over the year. I’ve also got a few bags stashed away to take to the parties we’re invited to. This is a yummy gift any hostess will be happy to get. Merry Christmas!
- 32 ounces pecans - roughly chopped
- 12 ounces semi sweet chocolate chips 1 bag
- 4 ounces bar German Chocolate chocolate Bakers
- 32 ounces white chocolate almond bark
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Pour pecans in bottom of crock pot. Add salt
Layer chocolate chips, german chocolate bar and white almond bark over nuts
- Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour.
- Remove lid, stir candy. Cook for ONE additional hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Line countertop with waxed paper. Using a small scoop or spoon, place candy clusters on waxed paper.
- Let cool then remove to an airtight container for storage.
- TOPPINGS: holiday sprinkles, sea salt, crushed peppermint, chopped nuts or whatever you can dream up!
PIN the recipe to save for later! Make sure to follow us on Pinterest.
Items You Might Need For This Recipe
Disclosure ~ If a purchase is made using one of the affiliate links on this website we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you!
- Price: $11.49
- Price: $10.99 Was: $14.99
- Price: $11.49
- Price: $10.99Was: $14.99