Sweet, creamy, and loaded with fresh peaches, this frozen treat is an ice cream lover’s dream! No Churn Peach Ice Cream is made with just 5 ingredients and the big surprise is, there’s no ice cream maker required.
Homemade ice cream brings back beautiful, sweet memories. Every summer, cookouts under the trees at Mama Swain’s house with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins were epic. Everyone brought their best summer dishes made with fresh garden fruits and vegetables. We grilled hot dogs and burgers, we laughed, played games, picked on one another, and we made homemade ice cream.
The making of the ice cream was always overseen by my Uncle Gray. He was a great cook on his own but when it came to ice cream, he was a master. He’d make the base, get the ice cream makers ready, have the appropriate amount of ice and rock salt lined up. And when it was time, he’d call us kids over to sit on the ice cream maker while one of my older cousins turned the crank.
Even though this peach ice cream is made with only 5 ingredients and you don’t need a traditional or electric machine to make it, I do believe my Uncle Gray would approve.
What You Need To Make This Recipe
- Fresh Peaches
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
Now it’s time for the mind-blowing secret to this ice cream. All the equipment needed for this recipe, you already have in your kitchen! Here’s what you’ll need:
Tips For Making No Churn Peach Ice Cream
- When adding in the peaches, you can either make the ice cream chunky or smooth. I like a combination of both so I processed the peaches using my immersion blender and left some of the peaches in small chunks. Don’t have an immersion blender? A potato masher works just the same.
- For freezing, a metal loaf pan conducts cold better than glass. I used my trusty metal loaf pan and my ice cream was ready to serve in about 4 hours.
- This recipe lends itself to all kinds of variations. Just keep the base ingredients the same but change out the fruit. Strawberry, blueberry, pineapple are all great choices and then there’s my fav, banana!
If you love fruity desserts, then check out these easy to make recipes:
- No-Bake Cherry Delight In Jars
- Banana Pudding Trifle
- Pineapple Coconut Poke Cake
- Classic Lemon Icebox Pie
- Orange Pound Cake
Let me know if you make this recipe!
You can rate it below, leave me a comment, or snap a picture. Just tag me on Instagram at #asouthernsoul
- Place chopped peaches in a medium-size bowl. Using an immersion blender or potato masher, break up the peaches to the desired consistency. Set aside.
- Add heavy cream to a large bowl. Using a hand mixer or immersion blender, whip the cream until heavy peaks form. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and salt to the whipped cream. Once combined, add in the peaches and mix together. Pour the mixture into a metal loaf pan and cover. Place in the freezer for 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the ice cream is frozen, scoop out and serve.