Peaches and cream ice box cake is a new twist on an old school dessert. This no bake cake combines fresh fruit, cream and cookies to make a cool treat that your family and friends will be begging you to make again and again!
Some recipes have stood the test of time and icebox cakes are one them. This “cake” is a classic combination of cookies and cream and when layered together make something so incredibility good. I’ve put my own twist on this retro recipe by adding fresh peaches. Every summer, I patiently wait for the perfect summer, free-stone peaches to come in. It’s hard to do especially since patience is not one of my strong suits, but never the less, I wait…so that I can savor every sweet, juicy bite.
I am so excited to share my Peaches and Cream Icebox Cake as part of #SummerDessertWeek. Each day this week, 28 bloggers are sharing a new, sweet treat plus, we’ve all joined together to bring you an amazing giveaway that you don’t want to miss.
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream Recipes:
- Mermaid Magic Shell (Mermaid Popsicles) from Big Bear’s Wife
- S’mores Popsicles from My Sweet Zepol
- No Churn Frozen Hot Chocolate Ice Cream from 4 Sons ‘R’ Us
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Pops from The Domestic Kitchen
Pies of Summer:
- Strawberry Lemonade Pie from Daily Dish Recipes
- Raspberry Rosé Parfaits from Me and My Pink Mixer
- Peaches and Cream Ice Box Cake from A Southern Soul
- Cinnamon Twists from Eat Move Make
- Mixed Berry Crisp from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Lemon Cornmeal Poundcake from Pastry Chef Online
- Strawberry Lemonade Bars from Sweet ReciPEAs
This is one, easy, no bake dessert that everyone should have in their recipe box. Along with being so delicious, you can change it up with any kind of fruit you like or one that fits the season!
- 1 8 oz block cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 15 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 24-26 graham crackers (about 3 1/2 packages)
- 3 cups fresh peaches - peeled and diced (about 4 medium size peaches)
- 1/2 cup graham crackers - crushed
- Peel and dice peaches, set aside.
- Using a stand or hand mixer, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in condensed milk and whip until thoroughly mixed. Add in whipping cream in a slow stream and whip until stiff peaks form.
- In a 9x13 inch pan, spread a thin layer of whipped cream mixture. Layer on 6 crackers and additional small crackers to fill out pan. Carefully spread a layer of whipped cream mixture over crackers. Sprinkle on diced peaches. Repeat these steps 3 times, ending with whipped mixture. Cover and place in refrigerator for minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Before serving, sprinkle on crushed graham crackers.
Love this recipe and want to save it? Make sure to PIN it to your PINTEREST Board.
Welcome to the 2nd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This sweet week-long event is filled with fun dessert recipes from amazing bloggers and some great giveaways from our generous sponsors! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with y’all and celebrate summertime sweets all week long!
There are 23 wonderful bloggers participating in this year’s event! With over 60 recipes being shared this week we just know that you’re going to find a new summer favorite! Plus, don’t forget that we have 5 (five) great giveaways for you this week too!
Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – One bottle of Adams Best Vanilla Flavor, Adams Best Prize Winning Pound Cake Mix, Adams Extract Twice as Stong Vanilla and Adams Extract Lemon Extract
Prize #3– Red Star Yeast is giving away an Insulated Tote Bag, “I Knead to be Loaved” Apron, “The New Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day” Cookbook, Printed recipe ebook, Yeast (three 3-strips of Platinum), French Rolling Pin, Measuring Spoons, Bench Scraper/ Dough Cutter, Dough Whisk, Oven Mitt and Kitchen Towel
Prize #4 — Susquehanna Glass Co. is giving away one set (4 glasses) of Mermaids Stemless Wine Glasses. (like the Mermaid glasses you’ll see in some of our recipes this week!)
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. No PO Boxes Please. giveaway runs from July 9th until July 15th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Red Star Yeast, Susquehanna Glass Co. and Lodge Cast Iron! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.